Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What is to be done?

What is to be done
was the title of two books : a 19th century Russian novel - I don't remember the author - and one by V.I. Lenin which became the programme for the Bolshevik Party.

What is to be done is now the title of a 'future diary', a set of questions for clarification by me and by others. In time.
I've made notes for years about what has happened, a constantly reactive position and one that is constantly played back by news media. We are not encouraged to look forward except to our next financial event. But this is not divination or prediction. But rather a critique, the exploration of what's missing, beyond behind the mundane.

I think I am probing the wreckage, a crash investigator rather than an archaeologist. I may be wrong.

Some rules :

  • Cause no offence to others or to yourself.
  • I will not tolerate hyperbolic stupidity.
  • This is as serious as your life.

OK. that's it for now. P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home